Wednesday, October 25, 2006

thanks LeeWah mama. love u!! muacks! hahax.. XD

my fault. i actually forgotten tt my printer is spoilt. so, msged her to help me print my stupid document. finally!! LeeWah mama can print out my doc!! wohoo~

pei her go toilet.. heng ar.. when i walked up to my lecturer's letter box, i saw her! LUCKILY!! ^^ hahax.. hope teacher can approve my tt piece of work la..

~~~
@#$%^&* is so @#$%-ing irritating agn la.. walau.. can die ar everytime attend tt lesson.. u sacarstic @#%#%^&!!!

went to meet wif Siew Kai first. write _______'s bday card? kena threatened by someone to go for choir.. hahax.. sorry hor.. i see first.. i shuang den i go lo.. i bu shuang den i dun go lo.. shit me.. give him my email.. haha.. luckily nvr give him my number ar.. later kip on calling me to go.. i DIE ar.. hahax.. anyway, it was fun talking to him la.. hahax..

rush over to Fc3 to meet my saviour! aiya.. shld have treat her le.. -.-" blur maumau.. *knock* meet Bryan oso. ask him come over to have lunch wif us. this little puppy ar. sad sad agn. den leewah mama oso abit sad sad. haha. so we 3 have funny moments la. hahax. lwmama n maumau booked a table of 4 le. so tt Bryan can sit wif us ma. den when we go order food, 2 Indian man come n sit opposite us without our permission. diao. now where Bryan sit sia. Bryan come liaoz. we buying dessert. saw one more table. wanted to shift there, budden got ppl book le. haha. den a guy told me, u guys can sit there. we are juz shifting to a bigger table. waa... tyty.. quickly take tt table.. Bryan ate leewahmama's food.. (lwmama wanna eat chicken rice oso, but que very long. ) XD aiyo.. den this two creature.. tease me like wad sia.. -.-" am i here to let u all bully? -.-" for mama nvm la. she's my saviour. for bryan? haiz.. nvm la.. since tt sad puppy got mood swing.. let him win ba.. n U STILL OWE ME A TREAT!! dun pretend u forgotten laioz HOR!!

went home. dinner. dead. --- lying in bed n slp like a pig for hours.

worms = grass jelly? chicken rice. Bryan, u disguisting creature!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home